Política de Cookies
The domain www.bodegasvirtus.com uses automatic collection procedures (Cookies) to gather personal information such as the type of browser or operating system, referring page, path, ISP (Internet Service Provider) domain, etc. all of this in order to improve the services provided. Cookies help us to tailor this website to your personal needs.
A «Cookie» is a small file that is stored on the user’s computer and allows us to recognise the user. The set of «cookies» helps us to improve the quality of our website, thus allowing us to personalise to a certain extent each user’s navigation of our website. Cookies are currently essential to the functioning of the Internet, providing countless advantages in the provision of interactive services, facilitating the navigation and usability of our website.
Please note that cookies cannot damage your computer and that, in return, the fact that they are enabled helps us to identify and resolve errors and improve the navigability of our site.
Types of cookies:
– From the point of view of ‘lifetime’ of the cookie (time that the cookie remains active on our equipment) we can differentiate cookies between:
Session cookies: these are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the website, so that none is recorded on the user’s hard drive. The information obtained through these cookies is used to analyse web traffic patterns. In the long run, this allows us to provide a better experience to improve the content and facilitate its use.
Persistent cookies: these are stored on your hard drive and are read by our website each time you make a return visit. A persistent cookie has a set expiry date. The cookie will stop working after that date. We generally use them to facilitate shopping and registration services.
– From the point of view of the use of each cookie, we can differentiate between:
- Required Cookies: these are cookies that are strictly necessary, for example, those that serve for proper navigation or those that allow payment for goods or services requested by the user or cookies that serve to ensure that the content of the website loads efficiently.
Within the category of required cookies, cookies can also be found with the following purposes:
– To only allow communication between the user’s equipment and the network.
– Strictly to provide a service expressly requested by the user.
In these two cases, we inform you that the user’s information and consent is not required for the installation of the aforementioned cookies. Specifically, according to the EU Expert Working Group, in Article 29 of its Opinion 4/20123 , it has interpreted that the excepted cookies would include those whose purpose:
– «user input» cookies
– User authentication or identification cookies (session cookies only).
– User security cookies
– Media player session cookies
– Session cookies for load balancing
– User interface customisation cookies
– Social content sharing plug-in cookies
For all other required cookies not included in the above cases will require the prior information and consent of the user.
– Functional (analytical) cookies: these are cookies that allow us to analyse the use of the Website, so that we can measure and improve its operation.
– Advertising and Third-Party Cookies: these are cookies used by social networks, or by external content add-ons such as google maps, as well as cookies from advertising companies to serve ads relevant to your interests.
BODEGAS VIRTUS, S.L. stores all the information collected through Cookies in a non-personalised format (IP address). This type of information obtained through Cookies will not be disclosed outside BODEGAS VIRTUS S.L., nor used for unsolicited communications.
Adequate privacy – Management of cookies:
If the user so wishes, the registration of cookies may be subject to their acceptance during the installation or updating of the browser used. The user may at any time revoke their acceptance by means of the content and privacy configuration options available in each browser. However, if the user does not allow the installation of cookies in their browser, it is possible that they may not be able to access some of the sections of our website.
For more information on the appropriate configuration of cookies and the options for activating, restricting and/or disabling them, please refer to the help section of your browser to find out more:
Many browsers allow you to activate a private mode whereby cookies are always deleted after your visit. Depending on the browser, this private mode may have different names. Below you will find a list of the most common browsers and the different names of this «private mode»:
– Internet Explorer 8 and higher; InPrivate
– Safari 2 and above; Private Browsing
– Opera 10.5 and above; Private Browsing
– FireFox 3.5 and above; Private Browsing
– Google Chrome 10 and above; Incognito