1. Introduction & scope
If you have any questions regarding the processing of your personal data or this Policy, please send your concerns to email@example.com.
2. Handling of children’s data
How do we handle information from children under the age of 14?
3. Types of personal data processed and purposes of processing
What personal data do we process and for what purposes?
- Information you voluntarily provide to us
A.1 User registration
In order to ship your orders to the delivery point determined by you, you must provide your name, email address, login ID, security questions and answers, encrypted passwords, postal address, telephone number.
We process and store the personal data you provide during registration exclusively to enable you to access content specifically relevant to you. The legal basis for processing your personal data may be the fulfilment of obligations under an agreement with you or your consent.
A.2 Contact, customer service or feedback requests
For enquiries via our contact form, you must provide your name, postal address, email address, telephone number, the reason for contact and your message. You may provide your social media profile information, including name, email address, contact details, comments and feedback when you interact with us on social media platforms or use your social media login credentials to authenticate on our website.
We process and store the personal data you provide in the contact request only to process and respond to your request about our products and services and to contact you.
The legal basis for processing your personal data is the fulfilment of our contractual obligations to communicate with you in relation to any relevant concerns by virtue of which you have contacted us.
A.3 Newsletters and/or Newsletter
In the future we may have operational the subscription to our newsletter and/or newsletter service, you must provide your name, e-mail address and/or postal address.
Insofar as you have given us your consent to data processing when registering for the newsletter service, we process and store the personal data you provide when subscribing to the newsletter only to provide the newsletter service in connection with the newsletter service you have subscribed to in order to inform you about events, products, services and/or promotions of Bodegas Virtus.
If you have given your consent by subscribing to the newsletter, we may also analyse your user behaviour when opening the relevant newsletter and process the data collected for the personalisation of future newsletters and other promotional communications.
The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is your consent.
A.4 Orders and services
When ordering products via the website, you must provide your name, e-mail address and postal address and, if applicable, your payment details.
We process and store the personal data you provide when placing an order to provide you with the products and services you have requested and for our business purposes, including improving our products and personalising your experience. The legal basis for processing your personal data is the performance of contractual obligations and our legitimate interests.
- Information collected automatically
B.1 Website usage analytics
Some of our Services, including web pages, may use the web analytics service «Google Analytics» from Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA («Google») to optimise them. Google uses the information obtained by the cookie to store a profile of the pages you have visited within a session. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the Services is transmitted to and stored on Google’s servers. To increase the security of your personal data, we use the «IP anonymisation» function or other functions provided by Google to anonymise you. For more information on how IP anonymisation works, click https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/2763052.
Google will use this information on our behalf to evaluate your use of the website, compile reports on website activity for us and provide us with other services relating to website activity and internet usage. Virtus Winery uses the data received from Google Analytics for business planning, for its own business activities and for marketing measures to better understand how to improve the content of our web services and the associated experience.
The legal basis for processing your personal data when we do website analytics is your consent or our legitimate business interests.
B.2 Other tracking technologies
We may use other technologies, including tags that may collect some of your information, such as IP address, to support website analytics offered by vendors, including but not limited to those listed below:
The legal basis for processing your personal data is your consent or our legitimate business interests.
3 Website Preferences and Security
We may collect certain information about you, such as your IP address, unique device identifiers such as Media Access Control (MAC) address, computer type (Windows or Mac), browser type and version, screen resolution, operating system name and version. We can also deduce your location information from your IP address. We use this information to protect our websites and network systems, as well as to improve our services by recording your preferences, maintaining service levels, diagnosing and resolving technical problems.
The legal basis for processing your personal data is our legitimate business interests.
We may combine, aggregate or anonymise Personal Data with data we may collect from or about you from other sources, such as public databases, demographic information providers, marketing partners, public social media platforms (data made public by you) and other third parties.
We may use your data for our business purposes, including audits, to monitor and prevent fraud, infringement and other potential misuse of our products and services, and to modify our services.
We may also use your Personal Data:
– if we are required to do so by applicable law, requests from government authorities (including court orders, subpoenas or government regulations), including outside your country of residence;
– we need to enforce our terms and conditions;
– when we believe in good faith that the use of Personal Data is necessary to protect the legal rights, security or integrity of this website;
– to protect your safety or the safety of others;
– as part of any criminal or legal investigation or proceedings in your country or in other countries; or,
– to the extent reasonably necessary for the conduct or to proceed with a negotiation or completion of a corporate or commercial transaction.
We do not generally collect Sensitive Personal Data.
4. Recipients and further disclosure of Personal Data
When and to whom may we provide your Personal Data?
5. Security of Personal Data
How do we protect your Personal Data?
We have implemented appropriate technical and organisational measures designed to provide an adequate level of security and confidentiality for your Personal Data.
The purpose of these measures is to protect personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction or alteration, accidental loss, unauthorised disclosure or access and against other unlawful forms of processing.
6. Retention of personal data
How long will we keep your personal data?
We will only retain your personal data for as long as is necessary to fulfil the purpose for which it was collected or to comply with legal or regulatory requirements.
7. Rights of individuals
What are your rights and how can you exercise them?
Whenever we process personal data, we take reasonable steps to keep your personal data accurate and up to date for the purposes for which it was collected. We will provide you with the possibility to exercise the following rights under the conditions and within the limits set out in the law.
– the right to be informed about what personal data we hold about you and how we process your personal data;
– the right to access your personal data processed by us and, if you believe that any information relating to you is incorrect, out of date or incomplete, to request that it be corrected or updated;
– the right to request the erasure of your personal data or the restriction of the processing of your personal data to specific categories;
– the right to withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing prior to such withdrawal;
– the right to object, in whole or in part, to the processing of their personal data. With certain exceptions, this includes the right to object to direct marketing;
– the right to request data portability, i.e. to have the personal data you have provided to us returned or transferred to a person of your choice, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format without hindrance from us and subject to your obligations of confidentiality; and
– the right to object to automated decision-making, including profiling that produces a legal or significant effect, i.e. you may request human intervention in any automated decision-making process relating to the processing of your data that produces a legal or significant effect, and where such processing is not based on your consent, is authorised by law or is necessary for the performance of a contract. However, we do not currently make decisions using automated processes that have a significant or legal effect on an individual.
If you have any questions or wish to exercise the above rights, you may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.